for more information.
- To make a significant investment in Berkeley's key assets, the community of people that is critical to the current and future success of IT at Berkeley and the university as a whole.
- To provide a platform for individuals to evolve the mindset, skill set, and toolset that will contribute to their increased effectiveness.
- To enhance each participant’s ability to work in teams and to foster an inclusive environment that promotes diversity, equity and respect.
- To begin building the self awareness needed for each participant to understand his/her strengths, improvement opportunities, presence and current practices.
- To strengthen the relationships within and across the participating units thus fostering the collaboration needed to advance the important work of this university.
- To build the communication and collaboration skill sets needed for participants to increase their effectiveness when working with others to deliver results.
- To help participants learn how to exercise influence and lead without authority.
- To create a broader adoption of the principles and frameworks offered in the work Berkeley have done with MOR through the IT Leaders Program - engaging a community of leaders at Berkeley in embracing change more readily, stepping up when the opportunity is there to help provide the shared leadership required to maximize the contribution IT can make to the University.